The Eternity Boo [Boo] :: Alexis Sanchez could be reborn under his old Arsenal boss

The Eternity Boo [Boo] - Forum de l'alliance The Eternity Boo [Boo] du Serveur Travian FR1 !

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer  Profil   

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Documento sin título

Alexis Sanchez could be reborn under his old Arsenal boss

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Eternity Boo [Boo] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexis Sanchez could be reborn under his old Arsenal boss Répondre en citant

Manchester United were today told to appoint Arsenal legend Wenger by Sky Sports’ Jeff Stelling.
He said: “First of all, Jose Mourinho is 1/7 on to be สมัคร บอล the next manager to be sacked.
“Zinedine Zidane doesn’t speak English by the way, I don’t know how big a drawback that is, he’s favourite to come in.
“But I’ve got an idea and I know that this is going to be perfect and Manchester United fans will love me.
“What United want is Champions สมัคร บอล League qualification, year in year out. Great, attractive, attacking football. Someone who can get the best out of Alexis Sanchez, who’s not in a job at the moment.
“Arsene Wenger has got to be the next Manchester United manager!”
Alexis Sanchez’s Manchester United form has been dire ever since he joined from Arsenal in a straight swap with Henrikh Mkhitaryan back in January. But Mourinho appears to be contributing to those struggles by regularly substituting him and changing his position. Sanchez is stuck in a rut at United and has supposedly ordered his สมัคร บอล agent to find a solution. Could it be Wenger? What Wenger could do: The Arsenal icon got the best from Sanchez during his time at the Emirates, turning the Chilean into one of the Premier League’s best players. So a repeat at Old Trafford would not only be possible, but extremely likely. Maybe even in a No 9 role.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 07:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexis Sanchez could be reborn under his old Arsenal boss Répondre en citant

Please see my website
หนัง Animation

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexis Sanchez could be reborn under his old Arsenal boss

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Eternity Boo [Boo] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

The Eternity Boo [Boo] :: Alexis Sanchez could be reborn under his old Arsenal boss

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation