The Eternity Boo [Boo] :: El Shaarawy confirms Roma stay

The Eternity Boo [Boo] - Forum de l'alliance The Eternity Boo [Boo] du Serveur Travian FR1 !

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer  Profil   

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Documento sin título

El Shaarawy confirms Roma stay

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Eternity Boo [Boo] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> La Taverne du Poney Qui Tousse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: El Shaarawy confirms Roma stay Répondre en citant

Roma star Stephan El Shaarawy has hinted at his stay at the club from the Italian capital, despite rumors linking him เว็บ แทง บอล with moves to China. El Shaarawy joined Roma on a permanent basis in the summer of 2016 from AC Milan for a fee of about 13 millione euros, some months after joining the club on loan from the rossoneri. Recently, El Shaarawy was interviewed by Sky Sports and he was asked about his future at เว็บ แทง บอล Roma. He said: " I'm fine here and I think I'm not moving. I talked to the club and the coach, I'm happy and happy to stay in Rome.
"It is a great team it's normal that there is a lot of competition. But for me, this has never been a problem. I've already experienced similar situations in the past, it's our job, now we're just trying to do our best for Roma."
"The company knows what I want. When there's something to say about it I've always done it in เว็บ แทง บอลa serene way, but at the same time I know what society wants. Market rumors were not a problem, even if they were unfounded ".

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: El Shaarawy confirms Roma stay Répondre en citant

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVQKmMWXwmPtWle1y2cwW… [/img]
Usually we learn about the storm. I'm going to chase after the force <61 km / h. The Burma just flooded and then found that.
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: El Shaarawy confirms Roma stay

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Eternity Boo [Boo] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> La Taverne du Poney Qui Tousse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

The Eternity Boo [Boo] :: El Shaarawy confirms Roma stay

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation