The Eternity Boo [Boo] :: Bruno Alves: 'Ronaldo will win again at Juventus'

The Eternity Boo [Boo] - Forum de l'alliance The Eternity Boo [Boo] du Serveur Travian FR1 !

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer  Profil   

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Documento sin título

Bruno Alves: 'Ronaldo will win again at Juventus'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Eternity Boo [Boo] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 09:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bruno Alves: 'Ronaldo will win again at Juventus' Répondre en citant

The blockbuster deal of Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus could be completed in the next couple of sbobet online 24 days. Portuguese defender Bruno Alves spoke on his friend’s ability and legacy of winning amid reports that he is on the doorstep of joining the Italian giants from Real Madrid. To the microphones of O’Jogo he stated: "Cristiano Ronaldo will sbobet online 24 only win again at Juventus. There is no championship where he can not be successful, he has already demonstrated on several occasions that he can win in any country and in Italy it will not be different.
He went on to speak of his legacy and how he must remain motivated: “I support him, he is a testimonial of sbobet online 24 Portugal in the world. I have been at his side in many battles for twelve years and I know how he is able to motivate himself and for this reason it is important to accept a new challenge.”

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 09:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 04:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bruno Alves: 'Ronaldo will win again at Juventus' Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bruno Alves: 'Ronaldo will win again at Juventus'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Eternity Boo [Boo] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

The Eternity Boo [Boo] :: Bruno Alves: 'Ronaldo will win again at Juventus'

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation